Roll of Honor - Oldhim, Grandfather of Eternity

Rathe had changed.

A daring Rosetta... An energetic wayfarer... A fearless soldier... A charismatic showman... A charming diplomat... A curious Illusionist... A beacon of victory...

Oldhim had encountered many adventurous heroes since thawing out from his icy slumber, and he had found himself fighting alongside these new allies with a refreshed vigor he hadn't felt for thousands of years. He admired their courage, their resolve, their unwavering passion to stand up for what was right. But none of them were prepared for what was to come.

The frosty giant could sense restlessness in the air. The faint stench of the Old Ones lingering on every breath of wind, glimpses of archaic power in every ripple of water, whispers of ancient prophecy rustling with every leaf. The rising tide of darkness churning through their lands was only the beginning.

He had raised his trusty hammer and mighty shield time and time again, but Oldhim could sense his strength dissolving piece by piece like flecks of snow in the early spring. The steadfast Guardian had stood his ground for as long as he could remember, but now eternity seemed fleeting. Oldhim knew the path forward was to sow the seeds of tomorrow among this new generation of heroes, imparting the centuries of wisdom he had accumulated, so that they would one day be ready.

It was all up to them now, the fate of the world rested heavy upon their shoulders.


Source: https://fabtcg.com/articles/roll-of-honor-oldhim-grandfather-of-eternity/